When you’re building a brand, it can be tempting to focus on the superficial stuff: the colour palette, the logo, the look and feel of your website. But that’s not where your brand strategy should start—it should start with who you are, what you do, and why people should care about you.
At its core, brand strategy is about aligning your business with your audience and how that matches up with you and your unique approach. It’s about making sure your target audience understands what you stand for and what they can expect from you as a company. Brand development should start with considering these things to help you define what differentiates you from every other company out there.
- Who is your target audience, who do you love to work with?
- What is your brand voice? Do you want to be seen as professional, edgy, or cute?
- What kind of work life balance do you want for your brand?
- Which of your service can you improve even more?
- Which services/processes can you eliminate to save you and your clients time?
- How are you going to foster your community?
Want to learn more?! We’ve put together a FREE Brand Strategy Guide for Creators + Creatives! Sign up here to receive yours and get started!