Brand strategy is the plan for how you will build, communicate and maintain your brand. It’s essential when you’re building your business because a strong brand will help you to stand out from the crowd.
When creating your brand strategy, it’s important to consider:
- Who are you marketing to?
- What are their needs/wants?
- How can your product or service meet those needs/wants?
At STELLA, we specialize in a brand development for creators + creatives, so we wanted to put together a unique strategy guide that specifically applied to personal brands.
We help you tell your story in a way that makes sense for your business goals—and we put the focus on your unique personality and vibe so you can connect with your audience authentically.
We don’t just design logos or websites—we help build brands from the ground up by defining what they stand for and why they matter. We help them get there in a way that honours their personal goals because, idk about you, but we’re anti-hustle-culture around here.
Our custom guide is built as a fillable digital workbook, and packed with all kinds of goodies like:
- A foolproof demographics + psychographics checklist for defining your target audience.
- An in-depth brand archetype definition guide I created for personal brands to pinpoint what gifts make you unique and how to use them to show up online.
- A step-by-step guide for establishing your signature offer.
- Questions geared to teach you how to leverage your market and define your unique selling point.
Get the guide
We want to help you build your business and brand. Our guide will help you take control of your creative brand and career, get it here.
And if you’d like some more personalized advice on how to create a successful brand strategy and identity for your brand, check out our paid service here: https://stellathestudio.com/services